Q. How Do I Renew A Book Online?
You may renew a book online if it is not overdue. Go to http://aumnicat.aum.edu
- Click on the Catalog tab, and follow the link to “Search Traditional Catalog”
- Click the "Patron" button at the top of the page.
- Log-in using your patron ID (20, plus your Senator Number, plus a zero) and last name.
- Check the boxes next to the books you want to renew.
- Click "Renew Items."
- The screen will show a message with the new due date if your books have been renewed. If the system did not renew your items, the books you asked to renew might already be past the due date. It's possible that they have already been renewed up to the limit, or they might be on hold or recall for another patron.
- Please be sure to log out of the system when you are finished.
Remember, you are welcome to call Access Services at 334-244-3647 or 334-244-3416 for help or questions.
As YOUR library, we are here to help you with all your library and information needs.
You can expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays and a response within
48 hours on the weekends.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future!