Q. What Library Privileges Do Members of the AUM Alumni Association Have?
Alumni Association members having the following privileges:
- Must have current, valid Alumni membership card.
- 10 books checked out for 28 days. To renew, items MUST be brought back to the Library. Then they can be checked out for another 28 days.
- Will be able to use databases from within the Library.
- May use the Library’s computer lab when there are no classes in that lab—MUST show valid Alumni membership card and present picture ID to sign in.
- Alumni who are NOT members of the Association are welcome to sign up for Library privileges by purchasing a Friend of the Library card, valid for one year, for $25. They will NOT have access to the Library computer lab or databases.
As YOUR library, we are here to help you with all your library and information needs.
You can expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays and a response within
48 hours on the weekends.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future!