AUM faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students can use AUM-licensed databases, electronic journals and e-books off campus. Anyone with an internet connection may access the AUM Library Catalog without any special sign-ins.
- If you are starting your research from the Library's Homepage, click on the Databases & Articles tab.
- Next, either select the first letter of the database’s name or click 'Databases by Subject' and choose a subject area from the pull down menu.
- Click on the database you wish to search. If you are off campus, a login screen will appear.
- On this page, type your AUM e-mail address into the first box labeled "AUM E-mail." Do not include the "@aum.edu" portion of the address.
- In the following box, type your AUM e-mail password.
- Click on the Submit button and after a few seconds you should be connected to the database
If you cannot connect to a database refer to the Troubleshooting Database Access From Off-Campus guide OR or call the Library Reference desk at 334-244-3649 and report the problem.