Q. How do I get an official AUM transcript?


If you are a currently enrolled student,
     1.) Log-in to myAUM
     2.) Select 'Webster Self Service' from the left menu.
     3.) From the 'Student Services' tab, request an official transcript.

If you are an alumna/alumnus or a former student who has not been enrolled at AUM for over 12 months,
     A.) Go to www.getmytranscript.com
     B.) Type in “Auburn University at Montgomery” and click “Continue”
     C.) Advance through the screens, putting in your information and 
           selecting your delivery option. (NOTE: There is a fee of $7.25 
           per transcript.)


  • Last Updated Sep 15, 2020
  • Views 2
  • Answered By A.D. Griffith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

As YOUR library, we are here to help you with all your library and information needs. 

You can expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays and a response within
48 hours on the weekends. 

We look forward to assisting you in the near future!



Ask YOUR Library A Question!

Ask YOUR Library A Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.