What anatomy models does the Library have?
The following anatomy model sets are available at the Reference Desk:
- Skull (model in 2 pieces)
- Brain (model in 5 pieces)
- Sternum, Ribs, Vertebrae, Etc. (box with 13 pieces)
- Arm (base + 5 removable pieces)
- Bones of the Hand, Arm, Etc. (box with 6 pieces)
- Bones of the Arm, Scapula, Clavicle (box with 5 pieces)
- Leg (base + 8 removable pieces)
- Bones of the Leg, Pelvic Bone, Etc. (box with 5 pieces)
- Bones of the Leg and Foot (box with 6 pieces)
Please note that all these sets come with an inventory or reference sheet. ALL parts (the included sheets and all pieces of the model) must be returned to the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor to ensure that there are no late or lost fees.
As YOUR library, we are here to help you with all your library and information needs.
You can expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays and a response within
48 hours on the weekends.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future!